We Help Your Business Succeed
Our phone solution is the answer.
VOIP works just like a regular phone with just one key difference - how the phone call actually gets to your business. Instead of using the high priced telephone company's wiring, VOIP routes your phone calls directly to your telephone using your high speed internet connection. You hear a dial tone and make your phone calls just like you've always done. What's changed is that you don't pay a big bill to use the phone company's wires.
New England VOIP supports a wide range of grandstream products. The GXV series has a lot to offer, some of the models include a video IP Phone for Android which combines a 6-line IP video phone with a multi-platform video conferencing solution and an Android smartphone to offer an all-in-one communications solution. This Video IP Phone runs the Android Operating System and therefore offers full access to the many Android apps in the Google Play Store, including popular productivity and business apps. The phone features integrated Bluetooth, Gigabit ports, a built-in web browser, integrated Wi-Fi, a 4.3 inch touch screen, HD audio and PoE. By combining the power of multiple devices into one, the GXV3240 is the ideal solution for all communication, productivity and video conferencing needs.
*Base models such as the GXV2140 and GXV2160 our some of our most popular IP phones that retain the look and feel of a traditional phone while still offering many of the new feature sets the color touch phones offer.
New England VOIP supports a wide range of Cisco VOIP products. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7970X delivers the latest technology and advancements in Gigabit Ethernet IP telephony. It not only addresses the needs of an executive or major decision maker but also brings network data and applications to users quickly with its Gigabit Ethernet port for integration to a PC or desktop server. Some of the highlights include:
The Polycom SoundStation2 Conference Room IP Phone is ideal for small and midsize conference rooms seating up to 10 participants. It delivers exceptional performance and voice quality, making your conference calls clearer and more productive. SoundStation2 also provides natural, simultaneous, two-way conversation without the clipping or drop-outs that are common in traditional speakerphones. Users can speak in a normal voice and be heard clearly up to ten feet (3-meters) away.
Features & Benefits
Check out all the features our phone systems
- 3-Way-Calling - Allows you to add another party to your conversion mid-call, inside or out of the office.
- 4-1-1 - Free Directory Assistance through 800-BING-411. Simply add it to your Speed Dial and never pay Directory Assistance fees again. Traditional 411 Directory Assistance also available (*extra usage fee).
- 9-1-1 - Enhanced 911, also referred to as E911, works just like regular 911 with an added safety feature. It automatically sends vital information such as your name, address and the geographical location.
- Anonymous Call Rejection- void unwanted calls by choosing to reject anonymous incoming calls.
- Business Group CNAMs - You are allowed to set a business level outbound caller ID so that calls received by customers show up with your business name.
- Call Forwarding (Advanced)- Take your call routing to the next level. Scheduling by time-of-day and day-of-week, and wildcard routing/blocking of calls.
- Call Forwarding (Basic) - Call Forwarding to a single destination, or simultaneous ring your mobile phone, work phone, and home phone. Includes International Call Forwarding!
- Call Logs - See all incoming and outgoing call destinations along with call length from the Cloud PBX user portal.
- Call Hold - Place a call on hold and then resume at a later time.
- Call Waiting - Never miss a call again with our easy to use call waiting feature.
- Caller ID Block - Maintain your privacy when making a call.
- Caller ID with Name Support - See the name and number of the party calling you.
- Direct International Dialing - No access codes needed to dial direct to international numbers. *International rates and charges apply.
- Direct Inward Dial - Chose a local number, or one in another city. We offer local numbers in over 7,000 localities in the US and Canada.
- Directory Listing - A list of people’s names with their extensions available through the Cloud PBX user portal.
- Do Not Disturb (DND) - When enabled, this feature will forward all calls to voicemail.
- Fax-to-Email - Expecting a fax? No problem! With our Fax-to-Email feature they will be collected as a file you can open, view and print through your Cloud PBX user portal.
- International Telephone #s - Want clients in another country to be able to make local calls to you? You can get an international virtual number that directs calls to your business number while keeping costs low for your customers. Prices vary by country. You can see the full list of available countries by clicking here.
- iPhone & Android Mobile Apps - Make and receive business calls from your cell phone with these free apps. Check voicemail, call logs, and contacts from your phone. Want to know more? Visit our iPhone & Android pages!
- Keep Your Existing Phone #s - Retain your number from a previous service provider so you don’t miss or lose any phone calls or clients.
- Multi-Line Hunt Groups - Control calls so that they can ring on multiple phones simultaneously and/or in which order it should ring.
- Music On Hold - Want your customers to listen to more than nothingness when on hold? Music on hold can allow for an enjoyable experience while they wait for you to get on the line with them!
- Online Call Management - The Cloud PBX user account portal allows you to manage how calls are handled with the option of ringing on multiple lines simultaneously or in succession and when to transfer to VoiceMail.
- Online Dashboard - The Cloud PBX user portal allows your employees to check VoiceMail, call logs, contacts and make calls from within the portal. The admin can check billing, change auto attendant settings and hunt groups and create and alter user accounts.
- Operator Services - Through the use of an auto attendant, you can create prompts that inform callers what to press to reach various people throughout your company or provide other information. Auto attendants are available for $15 each.
- Optional Non-Local Number - By getting other phone numbers in different area codes, you can more easily connect to customers in those areas by allowing them to make local calls to you. New numbers are available for $5 each.
- Softphone - Make and receive calls directly from your PC through this free app.
- Telemarketer/Block List - Route calls from selected numbers to specific destinations. Block List allows the user the option to block calls from specified numbers. You can either forward the call directly to voicemail, or set it so that the calling party hears a busy signal when calling.
- Toll Free Numbers Available - Allow clients to call you at no cost to themselves! Toll Free Numbers are available for $5 each.
- Unlimited Local & Long Distance - Make calls to anywhere in the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico at no additional cost.
- VoiceMail - Don’t miss an important message from a client again! VoiceMails can be accessed from your extension or the Cloud PBX user portal.
- VoiceMail-to-Email - Once this feature is enabled with an email address in the Cloud PBX user portal, you can receive emails with voicemail attachments in them that you can download and save to your computer/smart phone and listen to at anytime.